Thursday, May 15

i hAd eNough oF tHis...i tHink i'm tOo nIce...sO...i dUmp hIm...

i'm too tired with all the complaint...i'm too tired with 'all his fault atitude'...i'm too tired listening...i'm too tired with 'balas dendam plan'...i'm too tired give a hope to a 'batu'...i'm too tired make a plan for 'people who doesn't want to improve himself'...i'm too tired being the middle guy...and i'm tired being nice...am i nice???
DAMN HELL I'M NICE!!!
AFTER ALL THIS TIME I'M BEING NICE YET NO ONE CARES!!!NOW I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER YOU AT ALL!!!LISTEN BICTH!!!AFTER ALL THIS TIME!!!I BEING SUPPORT YOU NO MATHER WHAT HAPPEND!!!AND NOW WHEN I'M SICK THE 'GREAT...PITY...MENYENANGKAN...NASIHAT...WHICH I HOPE TO HEAR' IS 'O'.
O???
O???
O???
YA ALLAH YA TUHANKU...
SAYA BENAR BENAR MARAH...
PERGI MAMPUS DENGAN KORANG!!!

No comments: