Wednesday, July 23

a cRazy lIttle tHing cAlled lOve...

when sumthing bad happen to me...a good thing will follow...its always have to be that way...when i down with my career...my love start to cherish my life...not 1...but 3...currently...huhu...sound bad and playboy rite...but the truth is...i love them all...i love every single one of them...is this the real love???i'm not sure...or am i falling in love so easily???i'm not sure either...but when i see them...they are different in every single way...every one of them have their own thing that i like...that make me fall with them...make me enjoy with them...make me love with them...they way they treat me...the way they said it...huhu...sound stupid kan...



before this i always keep it to myself...even to my bestfren...huhu...but since now...i'll share with u...to my bestfren only ok...huhu...later when u in jb k...



to my sayang's ( if happen to read this kan) believed me...i'll be fair...

2 comments:

opai said...

amboiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......
mentang2 lah cuti memanjangkan...
menjalang cari bf rupanya minah sekor ni...
hehehehe......

add_asyraf said...

no honey...it's just pop from nowhere...huhu...